23.3.07

"if everything we feel could be said it would be very beautiful."-peter orlovsky to charlie chaplin














so i made a little friday diptych from two of my favorites of the pictures i took of sophie last evening.

and below are two pairs i made from favorites i found on flickr:




"tied"



















and "making the rounds"








go to the friday flickr fix pool to see more, and to my
favorites page to learn more about the individual photographers.


and to finish, a poem, by jacques prevert:


quartier libre

i put my cap in my cage
and went out with the bird on my head

so

one no longer salutes
asked the commanding officer

no

one no longer salutes
replied the bird

ah good

excuse me i thought one saluted
said the commanding officer
you are fully excused everybody makes mistakes
said the bird.



.

No comments: